Coffig Recipes & Ideas
Hot Coffig Winter Brew
Blend together in a strong blender like Clean-Blend, Vita-Mix or Blend-Tec to get desired consistency:
- 2 cups of liquid hot COFFIG
- 1/2 to 1 cup of cooked Oatmeal (or you could use the same amount with Uncooked Instant Rolled Oat Flakes)
- 1 tablespoon of raw Pumpkin seeds, 1 tablespoon of raw Hemp hearts (seeds)
- 1/2 teaspoon of raw Chia seeds, 1/2 teaspoon of raw Flax seeds
- pinch of Sea Salt or Pink Himalayan Salt
- pinch of Stevia or Mascavado (raw) Natural Sugar or Organic Maple Syrup
- 3 – 6 raw pitted Dates
- ½ teaspoon Carob powder
- pinch of Cinnamon powder
ADDITIONAL OPTION: if you prefer it “Hot & Spicy” add a pinch of Sweet Paprika or Cayenne Powder. If you like it Asian Style: add a pinch of Nori Powder (Seaweed Powder), Turmeric, Currant or Saffron if you prefer yours with an Indian flavor… you get the idea? Serve Hot (alone) or with Cream!
Coffig Own Latte
Mix your Hot COFFIG with Coconut or Almond Creamer and / or Stevia powder, Maple Syrup and maybe some Carob Chips. SERVE & ENJOY STEAMY HOT. Deliciously Enticing!
Delicious Cool Coffig Shake
Brew your liquid COFFIG – Let it cool in your fridge until cold
Or use dry COFFIG powder (Instead of the cold liquid brew) 1 Tablespoon.
Blend on mid-high speed until you see foam forming:
- 1/2 – 1 cup of Ice Cubes
- You may add a pinch of Stevia, wild Honey or your preferred natural sweetener (some will want to use also a pinch of Sea Salt or Pink Himalayan Salt for a better flavor contrast)
Serve in LARGE glass Ready to Enjoy…Way BETTER than a myriad of other artificial and fake/phony make believe toxic drinks! NOT this one, oh no… this is the REAL THING. Amazing and Supper Delicious COFFIG SHAKE…it’s like a DRINKABLE DESSERT! Kids Love COFFIG Shakes!
Optional Natural Flavors you can add or use to experiment and ENJOY…
• Guatemalan Cardamom Powder • Red (Hot) Cayenne Pepper Powder
• Lemon, Orange, Mint / Peppermint, Almond or Vanilla Essential Oil
• Cinnamon Powder or Coconut Oil
You’re your own COFFIG CHEF, so you’ll be able to enjoy your preferred Fresh Fruit Smoothie now with the SPECIAL touch of COFFIG! Add your chilled COFFIG to Frozen Fruit Pieces or Chilled Fruit Puree, or even some fresh & cold Pomegranate grains, add few (3 – 5) raw Almonds, raw Pumpkin Seeds (1 spoon), raw Hemp Hearts (1 spoon), raw Chia Seeds (1/2 tea spoon), raw pitted Dates (2 – 4), a little bit of Stevia or your preferred natural Sweetener. BLEND well everything in your blender (mid – high blending setting).
You may want to add few drops of pure Madagascar Vanilla, or a little bit of Carob powder and maybe a little Coconut or Almond creamer since you’re the COFFIG AUTHORITY CHEF!
Get Creative and Write down or keep a record on how & what you use for each recipe…you’ll be amazed on what results out each time, different tastes according to what you blend or combine…WOW, just by sharing and writing these amazing recipes, I really feel like having a COFFIG Smoothie Right NOW!
Coffig Passion Yogurt Splash
Blend together until smooth:
- 1 cup of Vanilla Almond Milk (or other milk you may like)
- 1 tsp COFFIG Dry Powder (if you like a very strong COFFIG flavor taste then make it 1.5 tsp. of COFFIG Dry Powder or even more, tweak and adjust to your own taste preference)
- 2 frozen peeled Bananas (or other frozen fruit such as Blueberries, Strawberries or… your own preferred choice)
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
Optional: you may want to use some dried black Mission figs finely diced in cubes or chopped pitted dates
- 2 tbsp. Natural Sugar
Serve with your choice of topping/s like: Crated Nuts, Granola, Carob Chips, Hemp Hearts / Seeds, Pieces of Fresh or Dried Fruit, Crated Coconut
Optional: you may want to add few drops of your preferred natural flavor such as: pure organic Vanilla, essential oils such as Orange, Lemon, Mint, or…you know what you enjoy tasting the most!
SERVE CHILLED TO ENJOY THIS AMAZING COFFIG FROZEN DESSERT!
COFFIG’s Many Other Applications
OTHER COFFIG IDEAS!
Special COFFIG Cookies, Wholesome COFFIG bread, COFFIG Granola, COFFIG Ice-Cream and much more!